SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the SEW product implementation lifecycle and integration with client systems in a simple to complex projects.
The Business Analyst is expected to be able to manage all work utilizing project management methodologies including waterfall, agile, and iterative lifecycles.
Sr. Analyst, Product Delivery must have technical implementation experience and managing internal administration for product delivery.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis, technical product development or project management.
- Strong ability to prioritize between tasks; and
- Experience working within a structured project environment.
- Knowledge of technical software product/application and integration implementations.
- Experience working with web services, data analytics, reporting and data mapping.
- Knowledge of software development/network architecture/security protocols.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Possess a general understanding of the appropriate domain technologies and processes (e.g. document management, change management, schedule management, etc.); and
- Previous experience with a software product or consulting company is a definite plus.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple technical projects simultaneously.
- Superior professional presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be versatile to manage project stakeholders and a background in developing and maintaining effective communication with executive level stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate project team members including but not limited to Ability to understand the client’s business process and.
- Understand and work within IT policies and strategies implemented at different client organizations.
- Minimum 3+ years of enterprise software implementation or technical consulting experience; startup and SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Highly process driven and detail oriented. Ability to gather requirements and manage detailed project timelines.
- Able to operate independently on integration initiatives and coordinate work streams across distributed teams; and
- Aptitude and ability for learning new technologies and highly complex systems quickly.
- Bachelors from an accredited university. Master’s degree preferred. Coursework in analytical or critical thinking-intensive subjects (Relevant degrees: Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, etc.).
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career and opportunities with us will, too!.
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match.
- Beautiful Irvine /Newport Beach office in a great location, with stunning views.
- Conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employee.