SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!.
Our mission is to use our technology platform to connect 7+ billion people to empower, engage and educate for energy and water conservation. At SEW we believe:
- In taking things personally. In throwing ourselves into our work and being passionate about our ideas.
- In people. Our colleagues are a diverse, creative, outspoken, ambitious, character-rich ocean of talent.
- In collaboration. Great ideas come from all corners. And they’re burnished by discussion and teamwork.
- In decency. We love people who have passion but aren't egomaniacs or glory hogs.
- In personal growth. We teach, mentor, and grow the best and brightest, so they become leaders in the field.
- In giving back. Our team values are focused on helping each other, making our customers successful, and making a positive impact on communities and environment around us.
We are on a path of aggressive growth and to scale our business into a dominant global cloud software-as-a-service company, we are seeking multiple creative and strategic Client Partners / Customer Engagement Partners leader to drive SEW customers global base, build growth strategies driven by our values and mission, develop high performance teams, and advise on organizational effectiveness. This role will evolve, and build SEW Global and Regional Customer Satisfaction, Growth, Advisory and Partnerships.
This role is a very critical role for SEW organization growth, the successful candidate will be acting as our SEW Quarterback (Football Analogy) for our team to ensure all the teams are well aligned to support our client needs. This role requires a positive attitude, a fully committed and passionate person for customers, who aligns well with the industry and our SEW goal and mission.
Customer Delivery Satisfaction
- Deliver and manage multi-stream technical engagements with partners and customers. Create and deliver executive level and detailed status reports that properly communicate a project’s progress and financials tailored to the audience.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Become a trusted SEW focus industry advisor to the customer and participate in customer's strategic planning.
- Drive product growth forecasting for the accounts from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
Work with SEW product engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as lessons learned.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase SEW's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meet.
- Push for higher value added services and solutions to the customer in line with SEW's Platform offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify SEW leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
Lead customer account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account.
Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and drive penetration Leverage SEW’s unique product and industry value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenues from single integrated solutions.
Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for small, mid and large deals.
Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing customers / account strategy and plan.
Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer.
Customer Advisory Work as a strategic business partner to help customers achieve their business outcomes and help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycle.
- Coach and teach customers, partners and internal teams on our agile product delivery framework and continue to develop and iterate on the current methodology.
- Partnering with Teams.
- Conduct partner enablement briefings and trainings to further scale adoption of the delivery framework.
- Solutions Enabler.
- This includes participating in pre-sales, on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering SEW & Partner product offerings such as mass Digital Transformation programs.
Collaborate with SEW field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use SEW services in key market business and technology value drivers.
- Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Lead business development activities and develop new opportunities in existing Customers / Client(s).
- Engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives to drive and execute the farming / mining strategy for the account (e.g. client service plan, relationship map, client feedback) and facilitate follow-up sessions to monitor progress.
- Understand SEW Platform services and service line offerings and alignment to the account. Facilitate the opportunity and proposal management activities. Leverage strong knowledge of SEW intellectual property to identify initiatives, events, and services that can bring value to the team and the overall client relationship.
- Negotiate commercial terms of engagement while maintaining deal profitability.
- 10+ years of account management and sales experience in a software company with hands on experience leading the delivery of multiple enterprise-level technology transformation program / projects using Agile/Iterative methodologies.
- Should have a strong background in Product Engineering, Customer Software, Systems Engineering, Sales / Marketing Software.
- Mentored, coached or trained other project/engagement managers, the business or customers on agile best practices, frameworks and/or methodologies.
- As business leaders able to present to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) SEW key business and technology values and demonstrate understanding of industry as high level technical subject matter experts with strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Ability to travel to client locations to build relationship and manage relationship for product delivery as needed.
- Proven sales track record – meeting or exceeding annual sales target of 10M+ with strong commercial awareness.
- Passionate, committed and driven and able to work under pressure. Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative.
- Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for large opportunities.
- Good understanding of the Global Delivery model for a product deployment, support and services organization.
- Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth for sales organization.
- Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
- Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate SEW leadership.
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management).
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques.
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership.
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career and opportunities with us will, too!.
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match.
- Beautiful Irvine /Newport Beach office in a great location, with stunning views.
- Conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees