SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships will identify and pursue partnerships and business development opportunities to support SEW mid and long-term strategy and financial goals.
Partnerships are a critical facet of the company's execution and plans to scale in the areas of:
- Partner & SEW Growth: Align with organizations that will add value to SEW offering and perform parts of the value chain that will accelerate SEW growth.
- Strategic Solution Offering: Amplify the value of SEW offering in new markets new market entry: Reduce costs and add value.
- Channel Sales: Work with partner as channel to address the current and future clients increase throughput software integration: Accelerate technology capabilities and scalability.
- The position must guide partner strategy, build business relationships and memorialize the relationships between SEW and its partners.
- Understands overall market and value drivers for energy and water customer engagement and mobile workforce.
- Evaluates strategic alignment with prospective partners to generate mutual value while protecting SEW interests.
- Works with leaders pursuing utility contracts and develops offerings.
- Build good working relationships with partner prospects using email, meetings, webinars, Sales Force and LinkedIn.
- Develops joint offerings that increase value and business opportunities for both SEW and external entity.
- Implements partner processes and trainings based on the short-term and long-term vision for SEW products and strategy.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing to identify and set up tracking for lead gen partners and hand over admin to sales operations.
- Manages partner strategy roadmap and identifies business development opportunities.
- Prepares monthly updates for executive staff on partners including highlights and lowlights leads evaluation and execution of joint commercial offerings.
- Defines and negotiates commercial terms and contracts.
- Develops qualification criteria and processes for qualifying and managing partners and business opportunities.
- Collaborates with management teams Sales, Product and Marketing to leverage partnerships to support sales efforts.
- Directs development of partner collateral, online presence, training modules and product development.
- Educates potential partners through webinars and in-person meetings.
- Work with SEW / Partner sales organization to build channel for mutual sale in existing and new market.
- Able to execute as an individual contributor, with the maturity to create and drive initiatives to completion.
- BA/BS Computer / Eng / Science or Business, MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of business development leadership experience in a software company.
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career and opportunities with us will, too!.
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match.
- Beautiful Irvine /Newport Beach office in a great location, with stunning views .
- Conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.