A dynamic software / technology passionate sales team member who want to grow with fastest growing company with #1 leading Energy and Water cloud platform. If you are a Sales Manager with 7 to 10 years of software sales experience in the SaaS – Analytics / Digital / ERP space and want to be part of technology which is helping globally everybody for Energy Sustainability and Water Conservation.
Our company culture promotes individualism and encourages creative expression while innovating new industry applications in a collaborative and highly rewarding environment. We pride ourselves on building meaningful relationships with each member of our team and stimulate creativity by exposing our talent to various aspects and opportunities across the company.
The Sales Organization is accountable for leading, managing, growing and evolving all aspects of our commercial revenue activities. The Sales team fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient operation, success and evolution on behalf of our clients.
You will be a major contributor to our overall growth and profitability. You will come in as an experienced, successful deal-closer responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying, building, managing and growing new and existing client relationships, long-term client relationships, as well as developing and then leveraging strategic business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on new business development in addition to up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through lead qualification, developing assigned accounts, sound account planning, understanding client's business & objectives, educating clients on our portfolio of solutions, identifying ways we can assist clients in meeting their business needs, prioritizing activities, and closing revenue opportunities.
The position reports to the Vice President of Sales, is located in the Orange County area, and will require approximately 30% travel.
- Develop and execute sales plans and coordinate sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer up-sell revenue targets
- Exceed defined sales goals through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources
- Identify, prospect, cultivate and grow base of existing clients
- Maximize revenue and profitability potential by up-selling new revenue, raising awareness of our broader portfolio of solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, kick-off meetings, major milestone meetings and other opportunistic events where senior decisions make are present
- Create value for clients and add to our capabilities and reputation
- Maintain thorough understanding of our solutions and tailor presentations to meet the needs of different types of Businesses
- Assist clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions
- Partner with sales leadership team to define the optimal performance measurements and management priorities and identify opportunities for sales
- Input and maintain all prospect and client activity
- Champion change to remain aligned with our vision, goals, the industry, market and client needs
- Contribute to the engagement, growth, development and positive experience of the sales team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 7-10 years of outside sales experience: software, data marketing, analytics, digital or related technology space exposure is a plus; some start-up experience is preferred
- 2-4 years' sales management experience in a business-to-business environment
- Strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solutions sale
- Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 1000 clients
- Highly evolved presentation and negotiation skills
- Motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment
- Proven track record of prospecting and cultivating new business