SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!.
Seeking a Product Delivery Manager with 5-10 years of experience to join our award-winning team in delivering innovative technology solutions spanning mobile, enterprise web and gamification.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual, with a good technical understanding of web and mobile applications, has strong experience in leading teams on internal / external facing products and projects and interacting with stakeholders, design and technical team members to get things done.
- Eliciting and documenting requirements, discovering and documenting workflows, leading the product strategy, prioritizing needs and wants, evaluating and assessing risks, planning, tracking, and managing assigned projects.
- Identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization.
- Work closely with the cross functional teams, communicate priorities, and work with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are managed, and the project delivered to satisfaction.
- Must have a deep understanding and proven track record of product management and user experience design with respect to Web, mobile and wearable technology, native application and Web engineering, as well as the ability to provide leadership towards the development of Guest- and employee-centric experiences.
- The ideal candidate will also have an eye toward the rapidly evolving digital landscape and provide leadership over advanced and emerging concepts, such as the impact and role of artificial intelligence in product development and the future state of the screen-less user experience, to help both educate leaders across the company, as well as inform our forward-looking roadmap.
- The Technical Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring her/his teams adhere to (and/or aid in the creation of) the development and consistent application of product design principles, design patterns and shared code libraries to ensure efficient and scalable product development. S/he must be able to work with multiple product and project teams simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and connect unexpected threads across disparate delivery teams.
- Experience in a technology services company and working closely with an offshore development team is a strong plus. We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with a technical background with product and project management experience.
- 5+ years working with custom web and mobile solutions.
- Deep technical experience in either open source technologies, or enterprise grade frameworks.
- Experience working with off-shore development and test resources is highly desirable.
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile and Jira.
- Experience working with product management, engineering, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions.
- Hands on experience with .NET, SQL or Java technologies.
- Experience of technical projects with large corporate clients.
- Interact effectively with all levels of stakeholders and influence proposition design decisions.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Set and manage client expectations throughout the project.
- Work cross functionally with senior leadership, design, and other product management teams.
- Perform kick-off meetings, sends out weekly status updates, and other necessary summaries and updates.
- Deliver end-to-end solutions for clients by drawing from a strong background across multiple disciplines including development, architecture, test, business analysis, and project management knowledge.
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources; Identifies, analyzes and closes gaps.
- Participate in pre-sales support activities such as scoping proposed solutions, resources and risk analysis.
- Expert knowledge of the project lifecycle (whether it be software development, content, release management, etc.).
- Expert in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Evaluate existing project management processes and drives continuous improvement practices; Develops clear, efficient and repeatable processes.
- Thrive in an agile working environment.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Proven problem-solving ability with complex, technical and abstract concepts.
- Be a member of an exceptional team - we’re growing and your career and opportunities with us will, too!.
- Rich suite of benefit plans - Employee premiums paid.
- Generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Retirement savings - 401k plan with a Company match.
- Beautiful Irvine /Newport Beach office in a great location, with stunning views.
- Conveniently located close to public transportation.
- Open, transparent culture that includes weekly All Hands meetings, Lunch-and-Learns, all-company offsite, etc.
- Commuter and Parking monthly subsidy.
- Access to corporate gym membership rates and other discounts and employee perks!.
*Smart Energy Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.